ABBYY Flexicapture for Invoices
Manually entering information from invoices is a time-consuming and error-prone process. Invoice capture solutions can automate the process, but most require extensive set up and customization and can be expensive. ABBYY now offers a better solution: FlexiCapture® for Invoices — to Save Time, Deliver High-Quality Data to ERP Systems.
Paper is still the most common format for invoices and is likely to remain so in spite of all the EDI solutions available. That means the challenges in processing paper invoices aren’t going away. They include lost or missing invoices, lack of visibility into outstanding accounts payable, and failure to make timely payments.
Given the $15 cost for manually processing an invoice, companies are eager to transition to capturing invoices automatically. Available invoice capture solutions reduce the manual steps, but many are cumbersome to implement, typically requiring IT experts to build a separate template for each vendor. That means a project with dozens of vendors can take weeks or months to implement. The result is that projects become too expensive; and even once they’re in place, adding new vendors can be expensive and slow.
ABBYY FlexiCapture – simple, accurate, automated invoice processing
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is a smarter, simpler solution. It dramatically shortens the implementation time for invoice capture projects. Using a single, generic document description, it captures much of the invoice data immediately and can be quickly tuned to increase accuracy. It also automates capture and delivers high-quality data to your ERP system. The new solution can be part of your workflow in just a day or two, requiring little professional services investment and minimum training for your staff. Invoices from different vendors have different layouts, so adding a new vendor to a tuned system typically translates into additional investment. But ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices uses a universal mechanism to extract
data from different kinds of invoices.
The system is self-supporting and does not require an investment in development to add new vendors. In fact, adding new forms can typically be done in as little as five minutes, simply by adding a new vendor name and a couple of keywords.
Take the data. Leave the paper.
ABBYY FlexiCapture offers a standalone solution for up to 300,000 pages per year and a distributed solution for larger volumes. Highly accurate, FlexiCapture automatically learns to recognize documents of different types, transforming them into information – immediately ready to use and communicate. ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is the perfect solution for automating and streamlining invoice capture for your organization.
With ABBYY FlexiCapture for
Invoices you can:
• Implement quickly
• Free staff from manual keying and data
correction and refocus them on business
• Extend the solution to support new vendors
without engaging professional services
• Budget for a fixed price for the invoice
• Save more as your business grows with our
competitively priced solution
• Leverage your data capture investment
across the organization
• Centralized and distributed scanning of
• Import of TIFF and PDF invoices from fax and
• Automatic capture of data from different
• Support for 180+ languages
• Automatic validation of extracted data by
• Database look-ups (including vendor and PO
• Export to workflow systems, ERP and image
Benefits for your entire
ABBYY FlexiCapture® for Invoices streamlines your
accounts payable allows you to:
• Pay invoices accurately and on time
• Grow your business without increasing staff
• Capture early payment discounts
• Do more accurate budgeting and forecasting
• Improve audit and profit analysis capabilities
• PC with 2 GHz or higher processor
• Operating systems (servers):
Operating systems (stations):
Memory: 1 GB for every CPU core
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
• Internet Information Services 6, 7 or 7.5
• Crystal Reports Basic Runtime for Visual Studio®: 2008: x86; 2010: x64
• Microsoft SQL Server® 2005, 2008 or 2008 R2
• Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7, 8, 9
• Note: System requirements may vary based on the type of the station or server component. Refer to the product documentation for further details.